Welcome to the Client Upload Center
This area allows you to upload files for your printing projects. An easy way to ensure that a project is completed in a timely manner and will not incur additional costs is to send project files that are prepared correctly.
Please use this checklist as a guideline to optimize your print ordering experience with us:
- Clearly indicate the filename of the document to print.
- Include a hard-copy sample or PDF of the file to print.
- Create the document with the same trim size as the final printed piece.
- Include all source images in your document.
- Raster images should be a minimum of 300 DPI
- Flatten source images and save them as TIF or EPS files
- Include all fonts used in your document (both screen and printer fonts). Don't forget to check for embedded fonts in images!
- Do not use the style palette to italicize or bold a font. Instead, use the actual typeface such as, Arial Bold.
- Remove any unused colors from your document's color palette.
- Ensure all colors are CMYK or spot colors (please do not use RGB or registration)
- Remember to extend images that bleed beyond the edge of the document 1/4". Also keep any critical data .125" from the edge of the page.
- Remove any fold or cut lines form the print image area.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact us.